NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Association will be held by Zoom on Friday 25 August 2023 at 4:30 PM to transact the following business:
1. To approve the prior minutes of the Annual General Meeting.
2. To consider the un-audited Financial Statements of CIDA (to be provided).
3. To consider passing (as a special resolution) the below referenced amendments to CIDA’s Articles of Association to remove the annual audit requirement and waive any audit required from the date of the last audit.
4. To receive the report of the Executive Committee on the activities of CIDA since the last Annual General Meeting.
5. To elect an Executive Committee and officers for the forthcoming year.
6. To consider any other business that may properly be brought before the meeting.
Any member of the Association entitled to attend and vote at the above meeting may appoint a proxy who must be a member of CIDA, to attend and vote in his or her place. Please find the e-proxy on this link:
CLICK HERE FOR AN E-PROXY
Topic: CIDA AGM
Time: 25 August 2023 04:30 PM Cayman Islands Time
Join Zoom Meeting:
[PLEASE request email@example.com]
By order of the Executive Committee
That as a special resolution the existing Articles of Association be amended by deleting the words with strike-through as follows:
16.1 All business at any meeting shall be deemed special, with the exception at the annual general meeting of the consideration of the accounts and any documents annexed to them, the reports of the Executive Committee and of any member thereof, the election of members of the Executive Committee,
receiving the report of the auditors and the re-appointment of the retiring auditors and fixing of their remuneration.
23.2 The Treasurer shall deposit all funds of the Association to a licensed Cayman Islands bank to be named by the Executive Committee.
Further the Association will: 23.2.1. be subject to an annual audit of its books of accounts, when it has gross income of CI$50,000.000 perineum or more; and